Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5 months old

So I finally gave in and made a blog. I had never made one before because to me our lives are pretty boring and there is nothing to write about but I guess there has to be something I can say. So here we go...Yesterday Kate turned 5 months old. That is so crazy to me. It hasn't seemed that long at all. And although as much as a struggle with being a mom and if this is what I really want right to be doing with my life right now, I love her death. She is so fun and does the cutest things. I wouldn't change one thing about her. And it couldn't have been a better day to celebrate because it snowed here like crazy. Not just a little bit of snow but like a blizzard. It was the perfect christmas gift. So everytime Kate turns 1 month older, I take a picture of her next to the bear Phil made for her at Build-a-Bear to compare her size. So here is what I have taken so far and this months photo shoot was really fun because she wouldn't stop laughing
Kate at 1 month
2 months





3 months



4 months













                               5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment