Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 months old

Kate is already 6 months! She is a half year old and I don't know where the time has gone. She is getting to be so fun and has the biggest personality. This month was the first time we have been able to take pictures next to the bear with her sitting up! Everyday she is showing me something new she can do. She still doesn't have any teeth and hates juice! She is also starting to crawl! That is way to early in my opinion but there is no stopping Kate. She gets on her hands and knees and pushes herself forward but doesn't move her hands forward so she goes crashing to the ground. She doesn't mind though, she just gets up and does it again. She also gets in a push up position and just stays like that for a minute. It is so funny. I keep trying to take a picture of it but I am never quick enough. We love having our baby Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment