Thursday, June 11, 2009

one silly girl

 Here are just a few of the funny things that Kate has done.

She has a humidifier in her room and she loves going up to it while it is on and sticking her face in it. She thinks it is hilarious and could do it for hours!

This is the time that she dumped her whole bowl of applesauce all over herself.


One time while I was doing the dishes I kept hearing this squeaking noise and couldn't figure out what it was until I looked at Kate and found that she was using a bottle nipple as a pacifier.


This is one of the 2 times that she feel asleep sitting up

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! I got a good laugh out of the sleeping while sitting up. I'm still laughing actually. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics! I have also fallen asleep while sitting up....recently....maybe even today. I think I was leaning against something though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney she is so darling! I can't wait to put here and Ty together at the family reunion. They are only about 3 months apart, I'm sure they will have fun playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! She is hilarious and soooo cute! I am glad you had a baby first becuase she is about the only thing that makes me want to have one of my own. Luckily I am realted to baby Kate through blood, so hopefully that means good things for my furute posterity and my future sanity.

    ReplyDelete