Tuesday, February 17, 2009

7 months

Kate turned 7 months on Sunday and boy, has she changed since last month. She is really starting to show us who she really is. Here are some fun facts about Kate:
-Sleeps through the night like a pro (well mostly)
-Now sleeps without being wrapped up
-Wears size 4 diapers
-Wears 18 months pants and shirts
-Crawls and scoots around everywhere
-Tried crackers for the 1st time yesterday
-Anytime you give her anything it goes straight in her month
-Over 20 pounds
-Over 28 inches
-Has to always being doing something or getting into everything
-Will not refuse any food you give her except juice (which I am totally fine with)
-Brings more joy to mom and dad each day



4 comments:

  1. How fun. She is growing up so fast! I love that you take a picture of her with the bear each month. Its a good idea to do to show how much she is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You finally added a comments section. Well baby Kate is as adoreable as ever. I love how she is always laughing in pictures. I also love that second picture. She is just chillin with her arm around the bear like they are best friends. It is hilarious! Miss ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate is the BEST baby ever! I love her! If you posted pictures everyday I wouldnt be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is really cute Whit!! I hope I can meet her one day!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete