Friday, February 20, 2009

new ride

No, we did not get a new car, but Kate did get a new car seat! I seriously cannot believe that she already too big for the one she has now. The new one can face rear and forward, so until she is 1 she will still be backwards. It goes up to 65 pounds, which is about 4 or 5 years old. I am happy and sad about this because we can't just carry her around in her seat anymore and just easily put her in and out of the car. We now have to take her out, which means always sitting in highchairs and shopping carts which is always a nightmare because she always gets into everything. But my arm is very happy about this because I don't have to lug her around in her seat anymore. It is SO heavy. My arm has popped blood vessels all over it. Kate, you are growing up to fast!
this was the 1st time Kate sat in her carseat which she is to big for now. this really shows just how big she is getting!
Kate's new car seat next to her old one

No comments:

Post a Comment