Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 months

Kate turned 8 months on sunday! She is getting so old! She also gets cuter everyday. She is really fast at crawling now. She has also decided this whole past week she doesn't want to sleep anymore. It is very frustrating. Ever since she has figured out how to pull herself up in her crib, that's all she wants to do in it. She has the biggest personality of any 8 month old I've ever seen. She is a very good baby but always has to doing something. She could not sit still if her life depended on it. We love her so much though and can't wait to see what else she is going to show us.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute happy baby! I can't believe how chubby her thighs are!! It made me laugh. I hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you guys had a blog--I'm so excited I found you! Kate is growing up so fast, we miss you guys tons. We might be in town for Jason's third b-day on Saturday. We'll call you! Give Kate hugs and kisses! Nats

    ReplyDelete