Thursday, March 12, 2009

disneyland

Over this past weekend, I went to Disneyland (again)! Phil didn't join me this time. It was just a ladies trip. I went with my visiting teacher, Rachel, her 2 kids, and another lady in the ward, Tiffani, with her 3 kids. We had a blast! Since I have an annual pass, I figured why not go! The first night we got there, we went to Huntington Beach and went to this really cool restaurant, Ruby's. It was way out on the water on a pier and is a really fun 50's diner. The next two days we spent having tons of fun at Disneyland. Kate loved all the rides this time. It wasn't crowded at all and we were so sad to leave. 


Kate with Rachel's daughter, Ella. Ella is 2 weeks older than Kate
Kate with her favorite man (besides her dad)

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! I want to go so bad! Maybe this summer sometime Scott and I can meet up with you and Phil there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you can go to disneyland anytime that you want!

    ReplyDelete