Friday, April 17, 2009

9 months

Kate turned 9 months on Wednesday. Her 9 month check-up was on Tuesday. She weighs 23 pound, which is the 95% and is 28 3/4 inches long, which is the 75%. Luckily she didn't have to get any shots because they would not have been able to give them to her anyway because she is sick. On Monday and Tuesday she had fever and now she has a terrible cough and runny nose. I feel so bad for her, she is miserable. But besides her being sick, she is so fun to be around and she is a great workout. She can climb up the stairs now (scary!) and is starting to cruise around furniture. We took her 9 months pictures a little early on easter Sunday because we wanted to take them in her cute easter dress. I still can't find my cord (I think it is it time I order a new one.) I can't believe she is almost 1 already.

3 comments:

  1. Wow 9 months. That is so crazy. I was fun to read about your family and the fun things that you are up to. Hopefully you will find the camera cord soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress, so adorable. glad i helped you find your camera card so that i can see Kate in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...Kate is adorable...miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete