Monday, April 27, 2009

playgroup

Last Wednesday, the playgroup in my ward went to a petting zoo. It is in this little old western themed town up red rock canyon. I usually don't go to playgroup because Kate is still to young to go play at the park and other activities, but somedays I just want to get out of the house and interact with people who actually talk. It was fun to get out and hang out with friends but this place was seriously disgusting. Thank goodness Kate was still young enough to not care because if she were old enough, I wouldn't have let her go anywhere near the animals. After the gross animals (I swear some of them were dead) we went to a western show. The show was a hanging. A real man pretended to get hung in front of all the little children. Yikes. Let's just say we won't be going there again anytime soon. 
On a side note, Kate has now been sick for over 2 weeks. I feel so bad for her. It has been a sleepless two weeks for the both of us. I finally took her to the doctor on Friday and they said she has fluid in her ears that is causing her runny nose and coughing that could turn into an ear infection. Let's hope not! Get better Kate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a gross place....lets hope she didn't pick up the swine flu there. Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete