Thursday, August 20, 2009

lights, camera, action!

So for Kate's birthday we decided as her big gift to get family pictures taken. I figured she won't remember some useless toy, but can have these pictures forever. I have never really liked many pictures of Kate because I think she is way more beautiful and cute in person and they don't do her justice but I LOVE these! My friend in the ward is a photographer and did them for us. Her website is www.allysonkayephotography.com She did an amazing job. Here are some of them. There are so many I love I don't know how I'm going to choose. 



2 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! I'll look into here for our photos this fall. You are right, photos don't do Kate justice, the girl is adorable! Nats

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute Whit! Great idea instead of toys! I will have to do this when we have kids! I love the one of Phil carrying Kate on his shoulders!

    ReplyDelete