Tuesday, September 1, 2009

very late

Here is my very very late post about Kate turning 12 months. She is now 13 1/2 months and just went to her 1 year check up this morning. She is doing great but she did have to get 5 shots. I was freaking out because that is way to many in my opinion. She screamed just for a minute and is now sleeping it off. She is 31.5 inches and 26 pounds 10 ounces, both in the 95th percentile. She is huge but I love it. She is wearing 24 month clothes. She has been walking for a month now and I really enjoy it. People always told me that I would regret her walking because she would be getting into everything but she already did that anyway and now she doesn't get as dirty crawling around. This is the age I have been waiting for and it is really fun. Here is her last bear picture. Now I am only going to take them every year until she hates me for it. We had it taken when we got our family pictures done. 

2 comments:

  1. She is so darling Whitney!!! Happy late birthday Kate! I hope you guys are doing well! It was sure fun to see you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love that picture too! Your photographer did a really good job. We miss you guys! I hope we get to see you soon! That is so exciting that Kate is walking now! Boston will be crawling any day now!

    ReplyDelete