Tuesday, December 1, 2009

phoenix

About 2 weeks ago Phil and I went to Phoenix. Yes, you read that right JUST Phil and I. My mom was nice enough to watch Kate for 5 days while we went. It involved a lot of flying to make it happen but it was worth it. Phil had to go there for work and I thought I would tag along for fun. It was my first time being away for Kate more than 3 hours. We hardly ever get a babysitter so it was really hard for me to let her go but I totally trust my mom. While Phil worked I just went shopping, got my nails done and hung out with my friend Natalie who came down with her husband for work too. It turned out to be a really fun trip except for the part where I was sick for all of it. But to be honest, life is pretty boring without Kate. I learned I can't sleep in anymore and my days were pretty lonely. Thanks mom so much for doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment