Friday, December 4, 2009

thanksgiving in cali

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to San Diego with Phil's family. Two of my sister in laws had soccer tournaments there over Thanksgiving so we went with them. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Kendra, my sister is law, even won the whole tournament for her age group. Go Kendra! We went to Sea-world. That was a lot of fun! Kate really loved it. For Thanksgiving, we went to my mother- in-law brother's house. Kate got sick while we were there and was pretty awful during Thanksgiving so we didn't fully get to enjoy our Thanksgiving dinner but that is okay. She hadn't been getting better since we got home either so I took her to the doctor and it turns out she has bronchiolitis. On Thanksgiving night, Jessica and I went black friday shopping at midnight. That was lots of fun too. I even got to go see New Moon and loved it. 1000x better than Twilight. On the way out of town Phil, Kate and I stopped at Disneyland and had a blast. It was a really relaxing, fun Thanksgiving and we were reminded how blessed and lucky we are.

1 comment:

  1. New Moon is a million times better than twilight...and it gets better the more you see it, ha. Please tell me you are coming to colorado for christmas!!

    ReplyDelete