Monday, May 10, 2010

rock chalk jayhawk

The last 3 days at our house have been CRAZY. We found out Friday that Phil was accepted into the University of Kansas law school but he is starting this summer so we are moving to Kansas in a week! Phil has to be there May 21st. I don't know how we are going to move and get everything together in a week but we are so excited! This is a really good law school and we have really been blessed these past 3 days. We are really going to miss Vegas. The past 3 years here haven't been the easiest but I am really going to miss this place. It was always so nice having so many people come visit but it's time to move on and start the next chapter. Now, I have to go pack and do a million things. Save me! This is going to be the most hectic week ever.

4 comments:

  1. congrats to you guys--it is great to have a direction to head in and something solid to count on. Phil's going to do great in law school--scott says not to forget the little people once he graduats :) We will miss you guys a ton but are so excited for you. Give Phil a big hi five from us & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so exciting for you guys! I feel your pain with the packing thing! I'm really not looking forward to that. Good luck with the move! I hope we see you guys sometime soon! Tell Phil congrats from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is wonderful! Congratulations Phil! I personally love Kansas City! My Mom is from Independence MO which is close by. Good luck with the move! I know what you mean, it is a lot of work! But probably feels good to know where Phil will go to school! Good luck! Love you three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is insane! I am happy for your family and the new experiences that you will have. I guess I will have to come visit you in your new house seeing that you wont be in Vegas when we come out there in a few weeks. Good luck with packing!

    ReplyDelete